1) Cursed is he who makes idols or cast images
2) Cursed is he who does not honor his father and mother
3) Cursed is he who moves his neighbors boundaries
4) Cursed is he who leads the blind astray
5) Cursed is he who infringes on the rights of strangers, widows or orphans
6) Cursed is he who lies with the wife of his father
7) Cursed is he who lies with any animal
8) Cursed is he who lies with his sister
9) Cursed is he who lies with his mother in law
10) Cursed is he who kills his neighbor in secret
11) Cursed is he who accepts gifts that innocent blood may be shed
12) Cursed is he who does not fulfill all the words of these laws.
And all the people say “amen!”
If you will obey the Lord, your God, follow his commandments he will bless you wherever you go, your harvest, your work, your doings. He will protect you from your enemies who come along one road and flee along seven. He will set you above everyone. You will plenty of everything that is good. He will also give you rain, he will open the heavens, his treasure. You will be able to give to others and not be forced to borrow. The Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and always rising for you obey the commandments and do not stray, neither to the left nor right. You shall have no other gods, to serve them.
However, if you will not obey, all of these curses will come down upon you. Where you are, what you are, what you do, who you have around you, everything will bring confusion down upon you. The Lord will strike you with wasting diseases, inflammations and burning fevers, grain fires and droughts. No rain, only dust from heaven. He will strike you before your enemies with madness, blindness and confusion. You will have no luck on any of your ways. You will be grieved for and everything will be taken from you, your donkeys, your cattle, and your sheep. Even your sons and daughters will be taken by another nation. You hands will lose their strength. The harvests of your fields, your vineyards will be taken from you. The Lord will strike you with terrible knees and calves with sores to your feet.
So if you do not keep to the words of God and his laws which are written in the book to obey, the Lord will strike you terribly. Your heart will seek the morning and in the evening the morning again. The Lord will bring you back and hire you out as a servant and sell you as a maidservant but their will be no buyer to be found.